Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Ted Bundy
Bundy used his charm to lure his victims to his car, and then strike them with a crowbar, and lay them flat on the passenger floor of his car.
21-year-old Florida State University Student Margaret Bowman
Bundy's "kill kit"
Theodore "Ted" Bundy was a notorious serial killer, rapist, and necrophiliac during the 1970s.
Bundy was born on November 24, 1946, and was executed via electric chair on January 24,1989.
Bundy was the secret shame of his 22 year-old unwed mother, who had extremely religious parents.
Bundy became obsessed with knives by age 3 and showed an increasing interest in macabre.
According to most sources, Bundy began murdering women during 1974, beginning in Seattle and Oregon. Bundy's victims resembled his college girlfriend as they were all students with long, dark hair.
Bundy ultimately confessed to murdering between 30-36 women across 7 different states