Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Weimar Republic
The inexperienced freedom led to an explosion of artistic production
Germans were into film, visual arts architecture, craft , theater and music Culture History -Alles Schwindel : "Grand mamas a lying their, were perfectly shameless were blame less after all its our belief nowadays the world is rotten honesty Alles Schwindel has been forgotten. " shows how they though life was rotten dunning the weimar republic - Symbol for now germans felt, they were broken
- Skinny , they were wasted
- Life less The Fallen Men (1915-1916) Describes the humor they faced
(face of humor)
-Darkness symbolized nightmares , evil and fear "Wounded" otto Dix (1916) - Shows how chaotic things were
- Men where angry and demanding
-A lot of things going on at the same time
-Made Germans feel pressured and or stressed The Agitator George Grosz - An example of what was to come in Germany
- Painting was burned to the ground by nazis in nov of 1938 Synagogue Max Beckman http://weimar.facinghistory.org/content/culture Sources http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Flag_Map_of_Weimar_Republic_(Germany)_1919_-_1933.png The End
By Elinam Dela-Seshie
Raheem (A$AP) Buckmire