Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Grapes
Grapes are good for your heart and head.
What vitamins and minerals do grapes contain? Grapes contain vitamins A,C,E,K,B1,B2,B6.
They also contain Zink,Cooper,sodium,iron,calcium How is a grape processed? First you have to get grape seeds. Then you need to plant the seeds.It takes about 2 years for the grapes to be all finshed.Finally you can harvest the grapes and pick them off the vines so you can eat. What are the nutritional facts for grapes? What is a recipe that contains grapes? Are there any interesting facts about grapes? Did you know that California produces 98%of grapes in the USA.
Grapevines can grow up to 50 feet or more.
An average american eats 8 pounds of grapes each year.
grape salad THE END!!