Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Glass Ceiling
Past vs. Present
At the moment...
How to break this glass ceiling ?
Old boys’ network
Not visible assignments
Sticky floor/ Labyrinth
people on earth
3,546,084,799 of them are women
United States Department of Labor
But unfortunately ...
Richard Nixon, Former USA President
“I don’t think a woman should be in any government job whatsoever.. mainly because they are erratic. And emotional. Men are erratic and emotional too, but the point is a woman is more likely to be.”
only 44 women
only 50 women
Source: Inter-parliamentary Union
Source: ILO, Trends econometric models, October 2010
Managers' Beliefs About the Glass Ceiling: Interpersonal and Organizational Factors.
Breaking Glass Ceilings, Ignoring Dirty Floors: The Culture and Class Bias of Diversity Management.
Globally among all parliament members only
Numbers are going down since 2002