Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Glass Ceiling
Past vs. Present
At the moment...
How to break this glass ceiling ?
Old boys’ network
Not visible assignments
Sticky floor/ Labyrinth
people on earth
3,546,084,799 of them are women
United States Department of Labor
But unfortunately ...
Richard Nixon, Former USA President
“I don’t think a woman should be in any government job whatsoever.. mainly because they are erratic. And emotional. Men are erratic and emotional too, but the point is a woman is more likely to be.”
only 44 women
only 50 women
Source: Inter-parliamentary Union
Source: ILO, Trends econometric models, October 2010
Managers' Beliefs About the Glass Ceiling: Interpersonal and Organizational Factors.
Breaking Glass Ceilings, Ignoring Dirty Floors: The Culture and Class Bias of Diversity Management.
Globally among all parliament members only
Numbers are going down since 2002