Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Strategies for Great Parent Communication
Transcript of Copy of Strategies for Great Parent Communication
flexible Conferences Thank you notes Keep phone logs Don't be afraid
of the parent Start off on a positive Do frequently Positive phone calls home Focus on strengths and weaknesses Avoid educational jargon Continuously update parents Read cumulative files,
special education files and
discipline files You get more respect
when you are honest Be tactful Listen to all concerns Case Management Appreciaton for follow up
at home Use charts and graphs
when presenting information Do frequently The child is more
than a test Incorporate learning styles
into educational strategies IEPMeetings