Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Nancy Drew: The Hidden Staircase
Transcript of Nancy Drew: The Hidden Staircase
By: Carolyn Keene
Setting & Characters
The setting takes place
at Twin Elms, an old
mansion, that holds
a deep secret.
Conflict & Basic Summary
Miss Flora and Aunt Rosemary had jewelry stolen of little to large value, they heard music playing when clearly there was no one tampering with the CD player, and the chandelier started swinging without anybody moving it! Miss Flora and Aunt Rosemary's theory is that it is a ghost making the ruckus, so they call Nancy Drew and Helen. When the two girls arrive they sleuth around, and discover something shocking!
Who would enjoy this book?
This book would be enjoyed by kids anywhere from 4th grade and up. This book is a light easy read, and doesn't require a vast vocabulary, or a lot of knowledge.
I would rate this book a 9/10 because it is a great mystery book; however, the book ended too quickly and I wish it would have continued.
Nancy Drew: The
is a mystery
book that incorporates
(mysteries that aren't
What's the conflict?