Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Zahoďte byznys plán, objevte byznys model!
Transcript of Zahoďte byznys plán, objevte byznys model!
objevte byznys model! Václav Stoupa Barcamp, 19. 2. 2011, Vsetín http://webexpo.cz Customer
Development Business Model Canvas Lean Startup http://webexpo.cz http://vimeo.com/channels/webexpoprague2010 http://ipo48.org http://steveblank.com http://www.justin.tv/startuplessonslearned/b/262670582 http://www.businessmodelalchemist.com http://www.businessmodelgeneration.com http://www.businessmodelalchemist.com/2011/01/reverse-engineering-facebooks-business-model-with-ballpark-figures.html "Get out of the building" "No Business Plan Survives First Contact With A Customer" Customer Discovery "Engineers and Founders: The First Sales Team" Customer Validation Customer Creation Company Building Pivot http://businessmodelsinc.com/2009/10/29/nespresso-is-still-an-amazing-model/ http://phase2generator.com http://thestartuptoolkit.com http://www.startuplessonslearned.com Lean Canvas www.youtube.com/watch?v=i65PaoTlVKg Code Build Ideas Measure Data Pivot "5 Whys - Root Cause Analysis" "User Test
Funnels" "Minimum Viable Product" http://www.ashmaurya.com http://www.runningleanhq.com http://leancanvas.com "Product/Market Fit" "Problem/Solution Fit" "Product/Launch Fit" How to run your startup 2. Create business model. It's more fun and better for visualisation and communication than business plan. 3. Interview your potentional customers.
4. Build minimum viable product.
5. Refine your business model and pivot. How to run your startup 1. Clarify your vision. How to run your startup 6. Measure your users/customers.
7. Scale to build company from your startup Questions? Václav Stoupa
mentor for startups
firstname.lastname@example.org http://ecorner.stanford.edu/authorMaterialInfo.html?mid=2059 Learn