Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Psychology unit 11: Social Psychology
Transcript of Psychology unit 11: Social Psychology
(does nothing) How do we forms our opinions of other people?
(on an individual basis) This is called Person Perception There are two main kinds of things we attribute a persons behavior to: Internal
(Personality traits) External
(Situational factors) "I guess that's just how she/he is" "She/he did it because of something that happened to her/him" Fundamental Attribution Error Actor-Observer Bias Tendency to underestimate the effect of the situation on people's behavior Tendency to attribute our own behavior to the situation, and attribute the behavior of others to personality Self Serving Bias When we do something good or succeed, we attribute it to our personality
When we do something bad or fail, we attribute it to the situation Mr. Berchtold Shy? Outgoing?