Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Ratios: Real Life Examples
Transcript of Ratios: Real Life Examples
By: Christopher Swagler The Everything Shelf Before we get started, remember... that a ratio compares two quantities by division and can be written with words, a colon, or a fraction
that equivalent ratios are ratios that name the same comparison
that ratios can be displayed on a table or graph Also remember... that a rate is a ratio that compares two quantities with different units of measure
that a unit rate makes a comparison to 1 unit $3.69/lb. 1 gal. $1.86 $1.49 per bottle $2.30 $2.25 $2.69 $6.49 $3.98/2 jars $7.50 $9.96 $4.29 $3.49 $2.94 $3.19 $2.00/lb. $2.00 $0.48/lb. Get 'em before they're gone! $20.00 4/$3.00 $9.99 2/$11.00 3/$3.84 2/$5.00 $11.00 $15.00