Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How does Light Interact with Matter?
Transcript of How does Light Interact with Matter?
opaque- cant see through it
light is either reflected or absorbed
table, baseball, tree
translucent- materials that transmit light but do not let light travel straight through
objects seen through translucent glass are distorted
plastic bin, water bottle
transparent- matter that transmits light
air, water, some types of glass
all light is absorbed
Types of Light Interactions
transmission- passing of light through matter
absorption- transfer of light energy to matter
reflection- bouncing of light off a surface
refraction- bending of light through matter