Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of CHAPTER 21
- Perplexed (a): unable to understand something clearly or to think clearly.
- Monotonous (a) :used to describe something that is boring because it is always the same.
- Neglected (a): not receive enough care.
Predictions about the rest of the book
- After traveling to many planets, the Little Prince has realized many new things, and many lessons from different people. He comes back to his own planet. His flower will be happy. He will tell everything that he experienced to her. They will live happily on his planet. Although the Little Prince will not be with the narrator any more, they can still feel the presence of the others in some ways.
Main plot points
Main theme of the book
Enlightenment through Exploration
Related to Chapter 21
As the prince talked to a fox, he realized many new lessons. He figures out that he is responsible for his rose. Also , he relized that how important the rose is to him.
The Little Prince
The important moment in the Chapter
- The moment a fox told the Prince to go and look again at the roses to understand what the unique thing is to the Prince.
- Because after that, the Prince realized that his flower is the most important to him.
Things I would do...
- Share my ideas about things that is important to me.
- I would say that the roses in the garden should be tamed by someone, and they might tame someone. Something may not be important to us does not mean they are not important to someone else.
Advices for the Prince
- I would say that once you have be responsible for someone, or something, try to do as best as you can to finish your work.
- Do not wait until the last minute to realize that something are important to you because you may feel regretful.
I would love to go the Earth because there are my new things that I may have not seen before. Also, I can meet and make a lot of friends, who have different characteristics.
- I would feel excited and curious about everything. I would love to explore many new things. That is interesting to me.
-A fox appears. The fox says that if the prince wants a friend, he will have to tame the fox.
-The fox tells the little prince to visit the rose garden again so he can see why his rose is so special.
-At the garden, the little prince realizes that, even though his rose is not a unique type of flower, she is unique to him because he has cared for her and loved her.
- The fox tells him a threefold secret: that only the heart can see clearly because the eyes miss what is important; that the time the prince has spent on his rose is what makes his rose so important; and that a person is forever responsible for what he has tamed.