Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of HUMAN ORIGINS
____ _____ _____ ______ _______
How did the beginning of agriculture and the domestication of animals promote the rise of settled communities?
Scientists divide the Stone Age into two parts. The Paleolithic Age, or Old Stone Age, began about 2.5 million years ago and lasted until about 8000 B.C. The Neolithic, or New Stone, Age went from about 8000 B.C. to around 3000 B.C.
the earlier and longer part of the Stone Age, in which tools were invented.
The New Stone Age, in which people learned to grow crops and raise animals.
The species name for modern humans.
Group whose food supply depends on hunting animals and collecting plant foods.
skilled worker who makes goods by hand.
Were nomadic (migrated in search of food, water, shelter)
Invented the first tools, including simple weapons
Learned how to make and use fire
Lived in clans
Developed oral language
Created “cave art”