Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of New Hampshire
When Jason Mason and Fernando Gorges set sail and when they finally found land, they took the first step towards what will become "New Hampshire"
The Colony was founded in 1622
Learning how to live in New Hampshire
The Royal Colony
When Jason and Fernando started living in the unchartered land, they found it very hard because
In the summer , it got so hot that you can boil an egg.
In Winter , it was so frigid that you needed a gallon of hot cocoa to stay warm.
The explorers started adapting to the changing climates