Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Investigatory Project
Hydrating Facial Toner
We can say that
Malunggay plus Glycerin
is the most effective because it has an additive of moisturizing effect and it can hydrate at the same time rejuvinate the skin. At first putting of the mixture in the clean area, this additive is heavy and sticky but as you use it every day your skin will adapt with the toner. It just not cleans your face but moisturizing and lighting it.
topics to be
has been known to be effective as a facial toner. From the malunggay leaves, the juice extracted from it had been used to be the main ingredient of the facial toner. Researches have been made to test this product. For making a conclusion, it had been found out that it can be effectively be a toner after making experiments and surveying other people about this product. We let people to use our product so that we can truly see the effect of the toner. After knowing their opinions, we therefore conclude that it’s safe and can be used by people as a facial toner.
#1 and a half of Clean Water
1/2 Virgin Coconut Oil
1. Prepare all the materials and ingredients.
2. Separate the leaves from the stem of the Malunggay then put it in a clean bowl.
3. Wash the leaves and let it dry for 2 to 3 minutes.
- How does it feel when you apply it?
- Which has the best scent?
- Do you feel irritated when you apply it?
- Do you feel a cooling effect?
6. Then mix 1 and a half of cup of water and mix, then put it in a container and add the desired additive it can be isopropyl, oil or the glycerin.
7. Then put it in the spray bottle and it is ready to use.
4. When the leaves are almost dry, put it in the blender until the leaves are blended.
5. Put it in the handkerchief then squeeze until the juice makes the bowl full and squeeze it again to be in a liquid form.
LEGENDS: 3- BEST 2- BETTER 1- GOOD
SET UPS SCENt TEXTURE EFFECTIVENESS
Malunggay + 3 1 2
Malunggay + 1 3 1
Malunggay + 1 2 3
DAY 1 ABC A relax
overnight B heavy
DAY 2 ABC a relax
overnight B oily
DAY 3 ABC A relax
overnight B oily
A #Cooling #Fragrant
STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
People have problems regarding their skin in the face. Some have very dry or oily face even if they wash their face regularly, some dirt stays still on their skin. These problems can lead to acnes, pimples, blemishes and pimple scars if they didn’t put attention to it. Due to these skin problems, they use facial toners. But, some people have a very sensitive skin which causes them irritation or burning sensation because of the strong alcohol content of the facial toner.
Malunggay leaves can be used as a hydrating facial toner because of its known beauty benefits. It is designed to cleanse the skin and shrink the appearance of pores. You can use it on your skin too as it helps rejuvenate it. It has 7 times more vitamin C than orange, 4 times more vitamin A than carrots, 4 times more calcium and 2 times more protein than milk and 3 times more potassium than bananas. Moringa Oleifera has known to have anti- bacterial properties. The best thing here is that it’s completely natural and safe.