Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
"The Outsiders" - Debate
Transcript of "The Outsiders" - Debate
Fitted, Colored T-Shirts (with sleeves rolled up), Levi denim jeans, leather jackets, boots, Converse
Girls: Their fashion was really similar to the guys.
Wednesday Feb. 22, 2017
Vol XCIII, No. 311
For debate day:
Debate Greasers vs. Socs
"Oh Ponyboy, your hair...your tuff, tuff hair."
Your copy of "The Outsiders"
Any/all notes that you have taken throughout the last couple of weeks.
Dress up for extra credit
BIG DEBATE TOMORROW!
Each social group had their own style
in the 60s. This included clothes, shoes, hair, and accessories.
Girls: Their fashion is like the guys: clean, proper. Blouses, skirts, saddle shoes
Boys: Their fashion was clean-cut and sharp.
Guys: Hair was slicked back with different types of gel and pomade
Girls: More feminine version of pompadour, rockabilly style, and some "updos"
Guys: Hair was left short and clean-cut.
Girls: Hair varied from Jackie Kennedy inspired hair to high ponytail.