Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Intergrating technology into the classroom has its pros.....and cons!
Transcript of Intergrating technology into the classroom has its pros.....and cons!
* Fun for kids to create and share!
* More opportunities to learn multiple languages.
* Teaches students how to solve problems. Expand On Learning Through... White Boards:
* Makes learning engaging.
Computers and Tablets:
* Gives students access to programs
Inspires visual learners. Tools Available Playing "Catch Up":
* Schools are constantly trying to keep up!
Moving Too Fast:
* Unable to provide longitudinal studies.
* Greater opportunities to cheat. The Cons of Technology Integrating technology into the classroom... and....its pros and cons! Pros... Cons... Benefits For Students * Saves Money
* Allows For More Classes to be Taught
* Better for Scheduling Conflicts
* Face-to-Face with Online Proven More Effective Ability to Reach all Students Students at-risk:
* Improve economic prospects
* Giving them marketable skills.
* Can learn through:
e-mail and online research.
* Provides tools to help students Amy James Resources:
1. http://mashable.com2010/11/22/technology in education