Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Intergrating technology into the classroom has its pros.....and cons!
Transcript of Intergrating technology into the classroom has its pros.....and cons!
* Fun for kids to create and share!
* More opportunities to learn multiple languages.
* Teaches students how to solve problems. Expand On Learning Through... White Boards:
* Makes learning engaging.
Computers and Tablets:
* Gives students access to programs
Inspires visual learners. Tools Available Playing "Catch Up":
* Schools are constantly trying to keep up!
Moving Too Fast:
* Unable to provide longitudinal studies.
* Greater opportunities to cheat. The Cons of Technology Integrating technology into the classroom... and....its pros and cons! Pros... Cons... Benefits For Students * Saves Money
* Allows For More Classes to be Taught
* Better for Scheduling Conflicts
* Face-to-Face with Online Proven More Effective Ability to Reach all Students Students at-risk:
* Improve economic prospects
* Giving them marketable skills.
* Can learn through:
e-mail and online research.
* Provides tools to help students Amy James Resources:
1. http://mashable.com2010/11/22/technology in education