Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Subject and Object Pronouns
Transcript of Subject and Object Pronouns
is a word that takes the place of one or more nouns
We use pronouns to avoid repeating words
I, me, you, he, she, him, her and it.
We, you, they, us and them
should go to the store.
went to Mecca mall
bought new shirts
searched for a place
could spend the night.
Subject pronoun takes the place of one or more nouns in the subject of the sentence.
I, you, he, she, it, we and they
brought a rat to school.
do not like rats.
can pet the rat.
An object pronoun follows an action verb, such as see or tel, or a word such as about, at, for, from, near, of, to, or with.
Me, you, him, her, it, us, and them.
Reem had a gift for
My cousin saw