Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Age of the Earth
Transcript of Age of the Earth
If we had a puzzle, How would we know we had peices from the same puzzle?
changes could have happened during the flood. - no because of the evidence of the magnetic pole flip in the bottom of the ocean. And we see the rate at which sea floors spread. If there was a huge shift during a particular time period then there would be a bigger than average band of rock that had its pole alligned in a particular direction.