Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Age of the Earth
Transcript of Age of the Earth
If we had a puzzle, How would we know we had peices from the same puzzle?
changes could have happened during the flood. - no because of the evidence of the magnetic pole flip in the bottom of the ocean. And we see the rate at which sea floors spread. If there was a huge shift during a particular time period then there would be a bigger than average band of rock that had its pole alligned in a particular direction.