Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Cell Division
Centrioles duplicate and chromosomes duplicate. Makes a copy of DNA Second phase of mitosis.
The longest phase in mitosis.
Centromere line up in the middle of the cell. Spindle fibers from opposite sides hook on to
each chromatid. Third phase of mitosis.
One of the shortest phases of cell division.
Cenromeres break apart. A new set of chromosomes move to opposite sides Telophase Cell Division Phase one of mitosis.
Chromatid are connected by centromeres. The nucleolos and nuclear membrane begin to disappear. Centrioles move to opposite sides of the cell. Spindle fibers form between the centromes Cytokinesis Last phase of cell division.
Cytokinesis is the division of the cytoplasm and other or organelles
Final Result: two identical daughter cells.