Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Desktop Videoconferencing in the Classroom
Transcript of Desktop Videoconferencing in the Classroom
Videoconferencing opportunities Communication Professional Development Bilingual Education IB Learner Profile Desktop VC Tools Skype Polycom PVX OpenMeetings Adobe Connect By Angelica Rocha Our journey begins in... The World is just a Skype call away! Online meetings Student Videoconferences Canada Taiwan Principled, open-minded and caring Tips and Tricks Always have a backup plan! Explain the process Practice before the event Mix different technologies Enjoy the bloopers! Leave room for bonding