Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Stock Broker
By: Joel Portnoy
Stockbrokers don't usually have a salary, they make money off commission. That depends on how much stock they sell and how much their clients are willing to buy. It averages around $70,000 to $90,000.
A stock broker works with a range of clients from individuals to companies. Their duty is to manage and look after their clients investments. They will also advise clients to buy or sell their stocks or shares.
It is generally recommended that you acquire at least a bachelor's degree prior to becoming a stock broker. You may consider pursuing a degree in accounting, economics, business, or finance