Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How to use money effectively
Transcript of How to use money effectively
Should I spend this money?
Should I save it?
Am I buy wisely? Is this pencil worth 5 cents? Would a pencil costing cents be worth more than the ones costing 4 cents and 5 cents? Can this same pencil be bought for 4 cents at some other store? Considering the value of goods: Look at them closely to
See if something is made well
See if what it is made of is good Saving to buy something big Why is investing a smart idea? You've work hard for your money Increase their personal freedom
Sense of security
Ability to afford the things they want in life Real estate Knowledge Mutual funds Stock Bonds Starting your business "Save for a rainy day" http://powertochange.com/experience/world/usemoney/
http://www.brainpickings.org/index.php/2013/01/11/how-people-earn-and-use-money-1968/ “Before spending money a person should be sure he is doing the right thing.” Isn't it time money did some work for you? Saving for emergency fund - Making a list of all goods you tend to buy
- Bringing enough money
- Reducing using the credit card - Cutting expenses 10% to put away in the retirement savings plan "Many a little makes a mickle" -Divide income into: Long-term savings Short-term savings - Family vocations
- Smaller items - New vehicle
- House/ apartment
- Expendables "Don't put all your eggs in one basket" * Considering the questions:
- What do you plan to invest?
- How much money and effort can you invest?
- Which field do you want to put in?
- How much interest you can get from this?