Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Apica's AppDynamics Integration
Transcript of Apica's AppDynamics Integration
Set up AppDynamics
End-user vs AppDynamics Response time
The Monitoring Dashboard
Select the AppDynamics integration
The account to the AppDynamics controller
The user should have access to the REST API
Password for the user
The URL to the controller (be sure to include the "/controller" path in the URL)
After you press "Save" the applications from AppDynamics will pop up here
Click on a check to view it
Select compare to show the Compare-dialog
Type/Click to get a list of checks to compare against
Select what business transactions to compare against
Response time for the AppDynamics Business Transaction
End-User response time from two different locations
Enable AppDynamics On-Demand Snapshots