Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Welcome back
What have you been doing all
summer, Mrs. F???
Nuts and Bolts
The Medieval Period (1066-1500)
The Canterbury Tales &
Sir Gawain and the Green Knight
The Renaissance (1500-1660)
The Age of Reason/Enlightenment (1660-1780)
A Modest Proposal
The Romantics (1780-1830)
The Victorians (1830-1880)
New Directions (1880-1915)
The Secret Sharer
The 20th Century (1915-?)
Our Man in Havana
Fun (ny) facts about moi...
1. Where did you go to school?
2. Where have you taught?
3. What's up with the nickname "Cricket"?
4. What's the most fun thing you did over the summer?
5. What's your favorite book?
6. What's your favorite movie?
7. What are your hobbies?
8. What's on your i-pod?
Before I forget:
Just a spoon full of sugar
makes the medicine go down...
Let's get serious....a daily dose
keeps living in Mom's basement away!
Part of the following sentence is underlined; beneath the sentence are five ways of phrasing the underlined material. Select the option that produces the best sentence. If you think the original phrasing produces a better sentence than any of the alternatives, select choice A.
Upon its completion in May 1883, the Brooklyn Bridge, a steel suspension bridge linking Brooklyn
to Manhattan as the longest bridge in the world.
A. to Manhattan as
B. to Manhattan, and was
C. and Manhattan, was
D. with Manhattan, it was
E. with Manhattan, as it was
This is what I've been doing all summer:
So, why here...why now?
More thrilling info. you can't live without...
Three truths; one lie:
A. My brother was captain of the soccer and football teams.
B. I was captain of the cheerleading team the year we won State.
C. I was a co-founder of the first Brookstone Croquet Club.
D. I studied in Oslo, Norway after my sophomore year of college.