Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Innovation and Mindset
Transcript of Innovation and Mindset
2. Learn a new definition of failure.
August 6, 1999
4 at bats per game= 8 seasons without reaching first base!
Did he think he was a failure? No...he had just had his 3,000th career hit earlier in the game. One of only 21 players to ever achieve that mark.
3. Remove the you from failure.
4. Take action in reduce your fear.
5. Change your response to failure by accepting responsibility.
6. Don't let failure from outside get inside you.
7. Say goodbye to yesterday.
8. Change yourself, and your world will change.
9. Get over yourself and start giving yourself.
10. Find the benefit in every bad experience.
11. If at first you do succeed, try something harder.
12. Learn from a bad experience make it a good experience.
13. Work on the weakness that weakens you.
14. Understand there’s not much difference between failure and success.
15. It’s what you do after you get back up that counts...CHAPTER ONE