Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
İbrahim Ethem Akinci Secondary School
Transcript of İbrahim Ethem Akinci Secondary School
There are 253 students in our school.
We have a large garden.
There is a conference hall in the garden.
There is a playground and a football ground in our school.
Where are we?
Sindirgi is a small town.
It is in the west of Turkey.
Sindirgi is famous for its Yagcibedir Carpets.
They are naturally dyed and handmade.
Their motifs are unique and original.
The town is also famous for its nature.
There are hot springs and thermal SPA hotels in town.
Town is surrounded by pine forests.
People live on livestock and farming.
The Conference Hall
Inside the school
Our teachers in the teachers' room
While playing football
The first lesson starts at 9 am.
A lesson takes 40 minutes.
We attend 6 lessons a day.
We have to wear school uniforms.
We attend Maths, Turkish Literature, English, Social Sciences, Music, Arts, Sports, Religion & Ethics, ICT and Science courses at school.
There are social clubs.