Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
•4 antacid tablets
•2 clear cups labeled Hot and Cold
•Timing Device Hypothesis: Procedure:
•Observe the experiment in the virtual lab window. Conclusion: 1)What evidence indicates that a chemical reaction took place?
- The evidence that indicates a chemical reaction took place was when the antacid tablets dissolves into the cups of water.
2)Was your hypothesis correct? Support your answer with data from your experiment.
- My hypothesis was correct because as you can see from the data table the antacid tablet in the hot water took less time to dissolve then the antacid tablet in the cold water.
3)Predict what would happen if we conducted the same experiment with room temperature water.
- What I think would happen if i conducted the same experiment wit room temperature water is it'll result in the same act as if i was to put it in the hot water just maybe not as fast. 41 seconds 1 minute 9 seconds 51 seconds 1 minute 10 seconds If you put antacid tablet into hot water,then it'll dissolve faster than in cold water. Graphs