Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of AIR CONDITIONER
TO KEEP HOUSES AND PEOPLE WARM OR COLD
WHO IS THE INVENTOR OF THE AIR CONDITIONER
which of these areas best describes the A/C
ENERGY AND POWER
HOW WAS IT USED BACK THEN THAN NOW
BACK THEN IT WENT ONLY 25 MILES AND NOW IT GOES LIKE 100 MILES
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE A/C MACHINE
WILLIS CARRIER WAS THE FOUNDER OF THE A/C IN THE LATE 1902
HOW HAS THIS PRODUCT IMPACTED SOCIETY IN A POSITIVE WAY
TO KEEP PEOPLE COOL OR WARM
HOW HAS A/C IMPACTED US IN A NEGATIVE WAY
IT IS A WASTE OF ENERGY
THE MAKING OF THE COLDNESS
MAKING IT RUN FINE AND ON IT'S OWN
THE MAKING OF ITS STRUCTURE AND ALL THE WIRES
THE MEASUREMENTS AND CALCULATIONS TO MAKE IT FINE AND PERFICT TO FIT AT HOME
BY OSCAR RIVERA AND FERNANDO DELGADO