Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Assignment 2.2.5 HBS
Transcript of Assignment 2.2.5 HBS
Per. 3rd Patient #1's Summary: Helen, a 28-year-old woman, has noticed strange “pins and needles” feelings in her feet and hands. She has been very tired lately and she says that when she goes to the gym “she just feels weak.” She says that her inability to exercise has been making her feel depressed. Her vision seems to be getting worse and she’s made an appointment with her ophthalmologist for later in the week. Most recently, she has experienced moments of unsteadiness when she walks. She was a gymnast in high school; she has never had a problem with balance before. She has noticed that her symptoms seem to come and go. She experiences periods of fatigue and balance problems, but the majority of the time she feels just fine. From the symptoms, we were able to locate the following areas of the Brain that were affected:
- Occipital Lobe
- Parietal Lobe
- Amygdala To be more specific of how the myelin sheath breaks down... While talking about Doctors, the medical professionals that could assist this patient would be Like in the video, We'll be performing two tests: A Lumbar Puncture (Spinal Tap) and a MRI scan of the brain. *Credits:
Doctors - Diana and John
Patient - Ana
Camera - Lorena
Thank you Mr. Hinkley for letting us invade your room and personal belongings ;)