Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Cadbury
Cocoa Life branding will replace the Fairtrade logo, currently on the front of plain Cadbury Dairy Milk bars. Products such as Cadbury Drinking Chocolate, Dairy Milk Buttons and Giant Buttons will follow, becuase caburys pulled out of fairtrade becuase of their
Who it started
Among other things, he sold cocoa and drinking chocolate, which he prepared himself using a pestle and mortar. John's wares weren't just inspired by his tastes, they were driven by his beliefs. ... In 1824, John Cadbury opened a grocer's shop at 93 Bull Street, Birmingham.
Cadbury was established in Birmingham, England in 1824 when John Cadbury began selling tea, coffee, and drinking chocolate. He and his brother Benjamin became manufacturers of chocolate and cocoa but they struggled. In the 1860s, John Cadbury’s sons Richard and George then took over and they made the business successful by presenting “to the public their own cocoa powder, labeled “Cadbury’s Cocoa Essence,” and it was an instant hit” (Coe, 242).
hot chocolate powder