Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Pampanga's Best Presentation for Defense
Transcript of Pampanga's Best Presentation for Defense
To have a world class family corporation dedicated to serve the Filipino with innovative products and services by adapting the best technology, quality, customer service and value, with passion towards service quality and customer empowerment making Pampanga's Best Incorporated truly the BEST! Marketing Objectives 1. Boost brand awareness to a minimum of 60% by December 2013.
2. Contribute to over-all sales of the company of at least 10% by the end of the year 2013.
3. Attain a trial rate of atleast 20% by the middle of year 2013.
4. Continue being number one among all meat-processing companies.
5. Improve the distribution process so products are closer to consumers.
INVEST IN SMALL DELIVERY VEHICLES CREATE SOCIAL MEDIA ADVERTISING SPONSORSHIP ON COOKING SHOWS EXTEND DISCOUNTS TO SMALL RETAILERS PAMPANGA’S BEST LOYALTY CARD POINT-OF-SALE PROMOTION AND END CAP MARKETING Marketing Budget Production Cost
Reserve for Contingency 3,300,000.00
70,000.00 Total P 5,300,000.00 Projected Income Statement
Cost of Sales
Income Before Tax
Provision for Income Tax
Income After Tax Pampanga’s Best Incorporated
Interim Statement of Income
For the Year Ended December 31, 2013
151,781,753.60 Gantt Chart TOWS Matrix Market Share COMING UP WITH
NEW PRODUCT WHAT KIND OF TOCINO DO YOU WANT TO SEE
IN THE MARKET? - Less fat
-Variety of Flavors
TARGETS AND REACHES OUT A SLIGHTLY LOWER MARKET HAS A LONGER
TIME DOES NOT
REQUIRE REFRIGERATION CONVENIENT PACKAGING CONSUMERS HAVE MORE OPTIONS ON HOW TO USE THE PRODUCT