Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Role of Grassroots Organizations in the Civil Rights Movement
Transcript of The Role of Grassroots Organizations in the Civil Rights Movement
Many attribute the success of the movement to these leaders, however my thesis attempts to prove that grassroots organizations also played a huge role in bringing about significant victories in the struggle for black equality.
The "OTHER" guys Martin Luther King was not revered as highly by people involved in the struggle as he was in the media and by onlookers. WOWSERS!!!! My Biggest Challenge The Civil Rights Movement was successful because of the collaboration of excellent leadership and local grassroots efforts. They worked together in a state of mutual interdependency. Grassroots Organizations The page limit!