Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
BBC's Top Gear
Transcript of BBC's Top Gear
3. the show
6. sources history thank you !
are there any questions ? info - always-anonymous racing driver called ' the Stig'
- wears a white racesuit and a tinted helmet
- intro song : 'Jessica' from the Allman Brothers
- american TV magazin sais Top Gear has over 350 million viewers
- produced in United Kingdom
- language is english
- length : 60 minutes
- produced 147 episodes in 18 seasons the humor the cool wall Star in a Reasonably Priced Car tom cruise jay leno sebastian vettel rowan atkinson and many more . . . usain bolt cameron diaz the power lap James May Richard Hammond Jeremy Clarkson the team sources races challenges specials - invented in 1977
- 30 minutes long.
- originally car magazine which presented new cars and topics like drive security
- reached its peak in the 90s
- because producers desided to make the show more humorous, controverse, 'petrolhead talk'.
- presenters : Jeremy Clarkson, two racing drivers
- From 2002 Jeremy Clarkson presents new Top Gear
- 1 hour long
- two new co-presenters : James May and Richard Hammond. the show recurring elements Bugatti Veyron
Euro Fighter ' buy a car and convert your car
to get over the English Channel ' James May and Richard Hammond are on the way with a japanese train and want to beat Jeremy Clarkson who drives with the Nissan GTR truck challenges ' buy for 1500 pounds a car and drive through
africa ' Jeremy Charles Robert Clarkson
- born 11.April 1960
- Doncaster, England
- british presenter, author and jounalist
- famous in 1989
because Top Gear
- main presenter up to 1999 - writes columns for the british newspaper 'Sunday Times' or 'The Sun' weekly
- married with Frances Catherine Cain
- three children
- hyundai complained about the comments at the Birmingham Motor Show
- narrow-minded and racist
- 'an employee had eaten a dog and the designer of the hyundai xg probably eaten a spaniel for his lunch'
- bmw employees > nazis
- trigger spectator protests > hitler salute
- offend gays because of his comments
- polarizes & provokes with his political uncorrect comments and his ironically satirical gibes
- BBC stands in spite of everything behind him
- published DVD 'if the USA produced a good car at all'
- 2007 Clarkson and James May : first humans at the magentic north with a car James Daniel May
- born 16th January 1963 in Bristol
- TV presenter and journalist
- famous Top Gear
- writes weekly columns for 'Daily Telegraph'
- nickname 'Captain Slow' driving style - drive Bugatti Veyron 407 km/h
- one brother, two sisters
- unmarried, lives with his girlfriend Sarah (journalist), and his tomcat in London
- wrote books, produced DVDs, TV shows
- awards: Emmy, National TV award Richard Mark Hammond
- born 19th December 1969 in Solihull
- british radio- and TV presenter
- began his career : local radioshow of BBC in York and Leeds
- writes weekly columns for 'The Daily Mirror' - married wife Amanda since 2002, two children
- 2009: own show called 'Richard Hammond's Engineering Connections'
- 7th September 2012: 'Richard Hammond's Crash Course' on Sport1
- 20th September 2006: accident during filming ninth season of Top Gear
- with a turbine-powered car
- seven succesful, front right tire exploded at a speed of 460 km/h
- car overturned, drilled upside down in the ground
- severe head injuries in the intensive care unit
- shown first episode of the ninth season
-presenters agreed not to show this accident anymore, not to talk about it anymore
- end of january 2007: presents the show
- interview : was to early, must still fight with the head injury
- summarized: book 'On the Edge' with wife 'we have mafia cars so me must get a corpse in the trunk' 'what ?....is this?
is this my....?' http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_Gear
watched some episodes Nissan GTR Train 1 2 3 4 5