Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Philosophy of Education-Progressivism
Transcript of Philosophy of Education-Progressivism
Bakerdem (Sept. 1, 2009). The Effective, Progressive Classroom. In Youtube.
Krechevsky, M., Rivard, M., Burton, F. (2010). Theory in Practice. Accountability in Three Realms: Making Learning Visible Inside and Outside the Classroom. 49, 64-71. doi:10.1080/00405840903436087. The Productive Progressive Classroom John Dewey believed that "The best teachers were good learners"(pg.66 Krevetsky)