Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Shooting Kabul
by: N.H. Senzai
Main Character- Fadi
Main setting- San Francisco
Minor settings- Kabul, Afghanistan
The book is about Fadi trying to win a photo contest so that he could fly to Afghanistan and get his six year old sister back who was left in Afghanistan when the taliban came and interrupted their escape.
The major theme is responsibility because Fadi feels responsible for leaving Mariam his sister in Afghanistan.
This is realistic fiction because it could happen in real life and it is partly based on a real story.
Now let me read you a passage from the book... it's a flashback.
I would recommend this book to lots of different people. I would recommend it because....it has some hard issues but also some funny stuff. People would probably find Fadi likable. So, give it a try!
My favourite part was when Fadi tried to sneak on to an airplane and got stuck in his fathers taxi trunk.
It was my favourite part because it was funny and it showed how determined Fadi was.