Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Food Adulteration
Any food that is found to be impure or unsafe and unfit for human consumption.
Adulteration is an illegal term which meaning that a food product fails to meet state standards of health or safety.
A Presentation on
PBH101, Section 7, Semester-Spring 17
Prepared by :