Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Back-to-School Night
Traditional Classroom Program
Emphasized academic excellence
Implemented more precise, immediate communication
Provided more time on task for critical areas
Address technology needs
Maintain well-managed classes, effective instruction, and curriculum designed for student mastery
Promote study skills and critical thinking
Showcase student work
Things to Think About
Who is my student's teacher?
What is the purpose of this course?
What will my student be expected to know and learn?
How can I support the teacher in educating my student?
Positive Learning Environment
Success for All
Back to School
Freshman-- September 18
Sophomore-- October 9
Junior-- October 2
Senior-- September 25