Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How to Interview Effectively
Transcript of How to Interview Effectively
Preparing for an interview Before
You have found the job you are looking for through
Send your most important assest, your resume.
You've applied and you got the interview! Now what? Your professional attire is the 1st
thing you should pick out. Be prepared and research the company
you have applied for. Lastly, plan your interview day out.
Send thank you notes, preferably written ones. Follow up with the company after a week but
don't be bothersome. How to present yourself in the interview. Manners matter! Believe in yourself. Tell them what they want to hear. Be the best you. Expect the unexpected. You have now successfully
mastered the interview! Congratulations