Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How does music influence people?
Transcript of How does music influence people?
- Aaron Copland When words fail, music speaks
- unknown People listen to different types of music based on their preferance, some examples are hiphop, jaz, country, pop, amd rock. Today teenagers spend 4 to 5 hours a day listening to music or watching it on television For many years music has influence peoples cultures and identities As of september 2012, the iTunes store possesses 400 million active user accounts, and serves over 315 million mobile devices, including ipods, iphones, and ipads. One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.
- Bob Marley Native American song includes both public pieces and secret songs, said to be "ancient and unchanging", which are used only for sacred and ceremonial purposes Music is a very influentiall on cultures. Such as Asia, India, Africa, China, Japan, Mexico, and pretty much all cultures The End