Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Forces
what is a force?
what do we measure them in?
what would the world be like with out forces?
Draw a diagram to show:
an accelerating car
a decelerating car
a car at a constant speed
a stationary car
Newtons 1st Law
An object at rest will remain at rest unless acted on by an unbalanced force. An object in motion continues in motion with the same speed and in the same direction unless acted upon by an unbalanced force.
This law is often called
"the law of inertia".
Name the forces A-D
What are the rules of drawing force diagrams?
Plan and carry out a short practical to investigate how forces affect motion
Answer questions 1-7