Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
by John & Evan
Transcript of by John & Evan
Glaciers and Icebergs
All about icebergs.
An Iceberg is frozen fresh water.
The largest Iceberg ever measured was 260 miles wide.
Icebergs are broken of parts of glaciers.
Glaciers are very, very, very, very, very, very big and tall.
Glaciers now cover 10% of the Earth.
Water is awesome!!!!