Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Physical Features
The Sahel is a Semiarid, fairly dry area that lies between the Sahara and regions to the south that receive more rainfall.
The Congo basin hosts Africa's largest network of navigable rivers, or rivers that ships can pass through
The physical features of West and Central Africa are rich and varied. They range from vast deserts to dense rain forests.
West and Central Africa boasts some of the largest drainage in the world
What is the largest body of water in Sahel ?
Which river drains most of Central Africa ?
What feeds the Congo through most of the year ?
The physical features of ______ and _____ Africa are rich and varied.
1. Lake Chad
2. Congo River
3. Heavy rainfall
4. West and Central