Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Impact of...
Transcript of The Impact of...
Art requires expensive supplies and skill that can be intimidating and increase anxiety
Journaling can express the sensory part of traumatizing events and requires little in supplies.
Writing about the event as part of journal doesn't allow for healing from the event.
about events allows detachment from trauma; allows for chronology of events and creates an objective, organized narrative
Sacred space that is honored
Risk zone - VISUAL PLAYGROUND
Create INTERNAL TRUST
No fear of judgement - BE YOURSELF!
Work can be evolving
Allows to evaluate your progress
Journaling always allows for ideas and issues to be revisited
Let's Wreck the Space!
1. Pull the prompt
2. Wreck the page
3. 4-5 min. sustained writing
4. Introduce new strategies
5. Allow supplies, time, and space for expression
Ripping & Cutting Out
Pull the Prompt
The ABILITY to analyze, synthesize and control ones thinking, especially engaged in learning
Virtue of Art Therapy