Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Strengths and Weaknesses of the North and South during the Civil War.
Transcript of Strengths and Weaknesses of the North and South during the Civil War.
of the North and South Justin Maroney
Kelsey Pendley Weaknesses South North Works Cited Strengths Weaknesses Works Cited •Few trained soldiers
•Had to transport goods into south (long way)
•Not as much agriculture Strengths •23 states in Union
•Four times as much population
•Four times as much capital
•90% of nation’s industry
•70% of nations railway
•Many trading ships
•Emancipation Proclamation (1863) •Lots of trained soldiers and officers
•7 of 8 military schools
•Knew the territory
•Food production • Few railroads
• Smaller population
• Few factories
• No real navy
• Slave rebellion
• Slavery discouraged foreign allies
• Less supplies
• Financial situation
• Weak government
• Little resources •http://quizlet.com/562389/strengths-and-weaknesses-north-and-south-civil-war-flash-cards/