Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Saludos Lección Preliminar
Transcript of Saludos Lección Preliminar
Greetings and Introductions
1) Be able to greet and introduce ourselves appropriately in the target language
2) Be able to compare our greetings with those from the Spanish-speaking communities
What are some greetings practiced in your culture?
How do you greet people the first time you meet?
What do you say?
Does it change with family, friends, strangers, etc.?
maintain eye contact
how are you?
nice to meet you
hola ¿Cómo estás? ¿Qué tal? Mucho Gusto Encantanda
¿Qué Onda? (slang)
darse la mano
When to use Tú: When to use Usted:
1. ¿De dónde es Rebeca?
2. ¿De dónde es José?
3. ¿De dónde eres?