Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Forum on Communication for Development & Family Farming
Transcript of Forum on Communication for Development & Family Farming
on communication and community media for FF.
on communication policies in rural areas.
Partnerships and initiatives identified
to promote rural communication policies and services.
contribution to Family Farming.
2. Give voice to farmers and a variety of rural stakeholders .
3. Identify policy options, strategic partnerships and a road map to promote rural communication services.
Forum on communication for development and community media for Family Farming (FCCM)
and Family Farming
Everyday, Family Farming (FF) is becoming increasingly
knowledge and information intensive
to knowledge and information through inclusive rural communication services.
FCCM brings together
to share experiences, raise awareness and to asses how to address the need for policies.
contribution to family farming.
The appropriation of communication by rural actors.
The need for communication policies to advance FF.
Policy options for rural communication services.
Partnerships and initiatives in communication for FF.
The way forward: conclusions and follow-up.
Inclusive rural communication
policies and services
Creation of a community of
stakeholders to strengthen
collaboration to advance
for Family Farming.
BBC Media Action
La Via Campesina
Advisory Group Members
as input to the Global Dialogue on Family Farming.