Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Using Prezi for Projects
Transcript of Using Prezi for Projects
The Cool Stuff!
Do I have to use a Template?
Yes. And No.
You MUST use a template for this project.
BUT- you can add additional stops and frames.
Ultimately, you can choose to design your own PREZI templates.
Can I change the way
YES! Not only can you add stuff, you can also move items, rotate items and change the
Your PREZI should represent you.
What is PREZI?
1. Prezi is a presentation tool that help you organize and express your ideas.
2. It is a fancy, on-line presentation software.
3. It's a cool, high-tech way to publish and share your projects! Like powerpoint, or the old-fashioned poster, only BETTER!!
Creating a PREZI
Once you have a prezi account, how do you create a prezi?
You Can add Images!
You Can Add Music!
You can also add videos!
Let's see what a PREZI looks like when you present it...
What are PATH STOPS?
Each time the "camera" zooms to a new spot that is a path stop. Think of it like a slide on powerpoint!
Titles, pictures, videos- anything on your prezi can be a path stop- but remember to keep your path stops ON TOPIC!!
You can add path stops in a couple of different ways.
Using PREZI for Projects
You can insert powerpoint slides
but it is very complicated. Ask your teacher for help!
Create Your Account- USE
1. USe your JCPS email:
2. Make a password you can remember and share with your partners.
3. Title your Project.
Example: Ms. Wade's Awesome Global Warming Project.
Remember- this is for an assignment and you will be graded. Do your PLAYING later.
Your Prezi should NOT be an exact copy of your Speech. It should
key points, facts or quotes you have included in your speech
How will my Prezi be graded?
DO NOT SPEND ALL
YOUR TIME PLAYING!!
FINISH THE PROJECT FIRST-
THEN ADD YOUR STYLE!
I love puppies!!
How do you know when you see a good presentation? What does the presenter do? What does he/she look like and sound like?
In your journal,
describe what makes a good presentation
You have 5 minutes. BE prepared to SHARE!
Ms. Wade is the best LA
teacher OF ALL TIME!!!
Ms. Washington isn't bad, either!!