Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
On the road to success
Transcript of On the road to success
Before we begin: Who is your presenter?
Why is this so important?
help each other
it's more fun
What is feedback? Do you consider it important?
Well, that was all...
My name is Olga
I'm 21 years old.
I study Tourism and I love to travel.
I'm from Varna -
the sea capital of Bulgaria!
I have a dog :P
Have you worked in a team?
was it a good experience?
did you have any problems?
how did you react?
Let's play a game!
In an effective team:
The members of the team are trying to accomplish a common goal or purpose.
The goal, project, or task is understood by all group members.
Each member of the team has a role to play.
Members appreciate each other’s contributions.
There is a spirit of cooperation, respect, and trust.
So were you effective?
How can we give feedback?
Set the scene
Invite self- assessment
Give your feedback
Closure and next steps
Don't waste time.
Prepare the facts.
Explain the purpose of the conversation.
Be open, warm, honest.
Explore the person’s
understanding of the situation.
Be straightforward and specific.
Explain the consequences of the behavior.
Use feedback models:
''What do you think?''
''How do you feel?''
Encourage an open discussion.
Discuss what you want to change and when. Agree on it.
Give specific feedback on the behavior
“I saw…”, “You said…”, “I noticed…”, “
You didn’t do…”, etc.
Describe the impact it had on your personally:
“I felt frustrated because…”, “I was happy because…”
See the outcome.
When you receive feedback:
Important but not Urgent
Not Urgent and
1. Prepare yourself first, by taking 30 minutes of your time to fix yourself something to eat and relax
2. Balance your effort.
3. Focus on your most productive time of day.
4. Play a game with yourself
by competing against the clock.
5. Take a break.
Clear your mind and refresh yourself to refocus.
6. Keep track of your progress.
7. Reassess the list.
Rewrite and prioritize your list
on a regular basis.
8. Leave time for fun : )
9. Sleep for 6-8 hours every night.
DO it now