Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Titanium
Fourth Hour Chemistry
Whoah, look at that!
Boiling Point: 3,287° C
State at Room Temperature: Solid
Density: 4,507 kg/m³
Melting Point: 1,668° C
Physical & Chemical Properties
Type of Element: Metal
Atomic Number: 22
Atomic Mass: 47.867
Group Number: 4
Family: Transition Metals
Periodic Table Information
Who discovered it?
Where was it discovered?
When was it discovered?
History of Titanium
How Do You Use Titanium?
Reverend William Gregor
Creed, Cornwall in England
Ninth most abundant element in the world
Not found in nature
Found in minerals such as rutile,
ilmenite, and sphene
Isolated using Kroll process
Looks like a metallic granola bar!
You use titanium
every day without
Don't you just love Titanium?