Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of SM R2
Core Concepts: Courses and Learning Objectives (LO)
Reading at a Glance
SuccessMaker Reading is an interactive multimedia course designed to provide supplemental instruction and practice in essential and critical reading skills.
Reading provides the following five strands of instruction and additional content in Print Concepts for K-1:
Motion is how a student is navigated through the learning sequence based on individual student performance. There are two kinds of motion:
Initial Placement (IP) Motion places each student at a more appropriate level in the course.
Standard Motion begins at the completion of IP and provides a dynamic sequence of instruction, practice, and intervention based on each student’s progress.
Math at a Glance
Standards-based interactive multimedia course designed to develop and maintain fundamental concepts taught in Mathematics in grade levels K-8.
Six Strands of instruction:
Number Sense and Operations
Probability and Discrete Mathematics
Patterns, Algebra, and Functions
Creating Custom Courses